Sunday 18 October 2009

A rant, about me

While I am in the middle of making the next page to my comic, I thought I'd take the time to talk about myself a bit, it feels a little risky, considering how scared I am of people ever reading stuff about me and my feelings, including people related to what I talk about, but regardless I will give it a try again, hoping I wont be made to regret trying, for I have been often hurt for trying, I've never truly gotten over the ammount of pain I feel when I fail where I was trying so hard.

I'll have you know that perhaps much of this comic I have made so far is a projection of my mental self, as I am exploring my mindscape. I am also trying to make a mental grasp of others around me, and their natural affinity, just as I grasp my own, everything we all do has a natural affinity, a lot of it can be nailed down to our favourite colours, and to discover our element. But even though I think I have it grasped, it's still very elusive to discover.

I'm good at giving myself addictions, or acquired tastes, perhaps their qualities of an upper-class twit to you, but I find them quite intriguing. Lately of note I have a desire to read old poetry and to give classical music a try, because there is a refined beauty in both that we overlook for our pop media now, but old poetry and music has become quite timeless, I can admire the refined imagination of some of these old artistic minds, but I can consider even a scientist to have an artistic mind if he invents, for it would take a wild imagination to discover and invent.

I do have a dream I wish to rant about now too, as much as I often have tried to reject it... It has been my only dream for possibly 2 years now. If I had a forte it would be my determination to fulfil my dreams, regardless of how impossible they seem. This latest dream of mine may seem frustratingly impossible too, many tell me I should give up, or that I should look elsewhere, and I have been trying, the last half a year was an attempt to try, but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get this goal out of my mind.
Basically I'd call myself in love with some one, and I just wanna experiment doing things with her, since she shares my enthusiasm to experiment doing so much weird stuff in life, it's hateful that I can't see her at the moment since we're both tied up with our lives, but if I get the chance to bring us together I will, we're always sharing ideas and things we like when we talk online, because he have such a difficult time sharing what we like with other people in life, I have been told I can do better than her, but I really doubt that, I don't think anyone else will suit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers