Monday 26 October 2009

Page 7



The cloud the girls been breathing in begins to take a toll on her, as she get's dizzy and passes out, Richard the doll tries to comfort her. You know when I look at the bubbles that are meant to represent how dizzy she's becoming, I think of these old cereal I remember trying, with colourful letters and they were almost like marshmellows... Maybe it wasn't a cereal.

So now you know, their clouds, not steam or smoke or any other gas you'd thought of, but why is it affecting peoples minds when they breath it in? What's it being tainted with eh?

Also, I've been updating the layout of this page a little more, as I figure out how the CSS is working in this page, I've also added a donations button.





I will soon add previews of wallpaper pictures that I might hope to give as incentive for anyone to donate, if you donate £2.50 I'll draw whatever you want. Just send me an email at Beta_ruler@hotmail.com when you do to ask me for what you want!

C'mon! XD this is the part where u should tell ur friends if u think this comic is up to scratch of not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers