Wednesday 30 December 2009

Heres to a rant for new years.



A quick doodle of a character I thought up. I want to try animating him and using said character for a platformer game I hope to build this year. It's one of my resolutions.

I plan to hold a few resolutions for this year
1: Stop smoking and focus on looking after my health
It is getting pretty bad now, I may not be able to do anything to ease my mind, but I can try to treat my body a little better than I did last year.


2: Get a GF
I may get off with some girls, but I can't say I'm one bit happy, I want to be able to care about some one and be cared back, I want to be able to spend and enjoy time with them and love them, I've wanyted to maybe since school, but what I get is just hope shattering, I don't want to take care of myself anymore, now I want to find some one that will pose as a reason for me to stay here, I've said it enough times, and its so frustrating that I may never get to be with the person I love so much right now, it feels she's raised the bar so much, she can make me happy and she barely needs to try, which is something few other people can do, I'm too depressing...

3:Just get better at composing, coding, animating
I want to make an animation, I want to make better music, and I want to make a decent game.

I feel like I'm giving myself alot to do... I might be mentally set for faliure too, it may be my last ditch attempts to save myself before my depressed mental state becomes fatal, if it hasn't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers