Sunday 22 November 2009

2 new videos

sometime, somewhere the phrase "practice makes perfect" is spose to take effect, just not for me probably.

Cover - Syd Barrett - Waving my arms in the air, I never lied to you




The 2nd song is my own

Night walk home



I bet even to you my voice sounds bad, too quiet in places, or mumbling... Especially in my song, I haven't given it enough practice I think and I can barely remember the lyrics, though I do try hard. Any comments or critics would be welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Im Ryan. I used to sing Barrett songs for the internet aswell but I lost confidence and deleted them. Ive bought new clothes and stuff now so I might make some new ones.

    I cant hear your lyrics They sound good Could you write them for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the confidence issues, I'm terrified of listening to mine, it's like my voice changes so much, but I hope to keep recording songs over time and see myself getting better!

    Did you mean the lyrics of my song? O_O?

    ReplyDelete

Followers