Tuesday 1 September 2009

Sept 02 custom costumes for Amy & Blaze


First post I spose, introductions...

Im an artist, as broad as it gets, what you see is me its what you get and its what i am...


First up, 2 drawings I did lately, it was after visiting the summer of Sonic place, I was prolly motivated to draw again for the first time in half a year, it used to be a huge hobby of mine, but I had to quit until I could do it without damaging myself
I have to pics for show today, both alternative costumes for Sonic characters Amy and Blaze








Sometimes you draw something on paper and have to just work on it, so I do and I end up with what I put into it, well, we'll see what else I put into this in the future, I hope to put some of my musical stuff up soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers